[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Arkansas Riders Forum • View topic - unread topic reset

unread topic reset

Got an idea? Let me know.

unread topic reset

Postby rolleronariver » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 am

I like how our site shows us what topics have new post every time we log in but that doesn't necessarily mean that I want to read all of them. Before our site was updated if I chose not to read a topic the next time I logged in it was not showing up as unread anymore. Now the only way to get a topic to not show up as unread is to click on it. Is it possible to get that back to the way it was? Thanks!
rolleronariver
Site Supporter 2011
Site Supporter 2011

Bike:

Re: unread topic reset

Postby IGpoobah » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 am

If you go back to the 'board index' there is a clicky on the right towards the top of the page that reads "mark forums read". I think this will solve your issue.

IGpoobah
I am the spaminator

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby Mike21B » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 am

solved mine (I clciked it lol)
The fun begins with the twist of the throttle!!!
Mike21B
2 Wheeled Maniac

Bike:

Postby rolleronariver » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Worked for me, thanks! BTW on the black background that clicky is towards the bottom of the page.
rolleronariver
Site Supporter 2011
Site Supporter 2011

Bike:

Return to Site Suggestions