This is the loneliest forum...

This is the loneliest forum...

Postby smileyman » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:16 pm

So here we are in LA (Lower Arkansas) and whats to talk about? Trooper reports? Or lack thereof. Good roads? Or lack thereof. In my part of the world it isn't uncommon to see bikes mainly cruisers, but by far there are more atvs'. They even ride them down the highway for godness sakes.

There is a slim to none chance of meeting a sport/touring bike and a good chance that if you see a single headlight coming it belongs to a one eyed willy sedan than a bike. If it does only have two wheels chances are it only has 2 cylinders too, usually in that V shape that makes racket at 3500 but doesn't outrun it's own echo.

Sure I am being harsh but there is a serious lack of diversity down this neck of the woods... :doh
Industria, Virtus, et Fortitudo!
Losers find excuses to quit and fail...
Winners find ways to succeed! !
smileyman
I kinda kick ass!

Bike: CBR650F
My real first name: Chris

Postby soonerfan85 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:20 pm

There are quite a few riders here in El Dorado. I see just as many sport bikes as cruisers. Could just be that cruiser owners are at home polishing their chrome accessories instead of riding though. Even though twisties are few and far between in south Arkansas, I still get out and have fun every once in a while. Trips to north Arkansas help preserve my riding sanity.
soonerfan85
Motorcycle Junkie

Postby ladykruzer » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:12 pm

Sorry smiley man but we are too busy riding... lol.. :angel I know Kruzer and I ride quite a bit. It is so hard to find real riders down here. the group we used to ride with would get together on the weekends usually and do a ride, but now most of them have had wrecks gotten skeered and quit riding. Most weekends Hubby and i get up and just take off and enjoy a good ride.

so hello Lower AR
ladykruzer
Monkeys fling poo.

Postby R6S » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Surely ya'll could head north once in a while to ride with us for the weekend or somethin' ? Just let us know, post it up. :cheers
R6S
Friggin' SWEET !!!

Bike: '07 R6S

Postby gone » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 am

lonely still?
gone
Jedi Website Card Slinger

Return to SW Arkansas