[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4704: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Arkansas Riders Forum • View topic - New Guy

New Guy

New to the forum? Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!

New Guy

Postby MagicNinja85 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey guys, I have been living on a bunch of the Kawi forums and im happy to see a local forum for Arkansas riders. A buddy bumped into a couple of you guys today for a ride to Hot Springs and suggested the site. I probably would have been with him but I am still nursing a broken hand from a wreck a couple weeks ago. I had a cager pull out in front of me out on HWY 300. Bike took some cosmetic damage but is still running. Finally got a quick ride in yesterday (first one in almost a month) and it was awesome. Only got about 5 miles in, but it was worth it. Im gonna try to give the hand another week or two before I get back to aggressive riding, so for now it will just be some sunday cruising.

Here's my baby before and after the wreck.. and a picture of my hand.

2005 636, Yoshi slipon, PC3, and some SS brake lines (not pictured)

Before

After

Now

My hand

" Dress for the slide, not the ride "
MagicNinja85
Fresh Meat

Bike:
My real first name:

Re: New Guy

Postby IGpoobah » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey welcome. Nice injuries. Hands and bikes are fragile things.

IGpoobah
I am the spaminator

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby 2Wheeler » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Welcome Great guys here. I was on the ride today. Had a good time
I talked to my mother, I said... "I'm crazy mom help me" she said "I know how you feel son cause it runs in the family"

The purpose of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
2Wheeler
Site Supporter 2011
Site Supporter 2011

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby MagicNinja85 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 pm

MagicNinja85
Fresh Meat

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby geeker » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Did you guys ride with a red ninja 250 today?
geeker
Now yer cookin'

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby IGpoobah » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 pm

IGpoobah
I am the spaminator

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby 2Wheeler » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:15 pm

I talked to my mother, I said... "I'm crazy mom help me" she said "I know how you feel son cause it runs in the family"

The purpose of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
2Wheeler
Site Supporter 2011
Site Supporter 2011

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby edwardk » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Welcome. Hope the hand & bike heal fast. :cheers
edwardk
Site Supporter 2012
Site Supporter 2012

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby MagicNinja85 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

His name was Josh. We actually got out and rode Sunday for a little bit. I did about 30 miles, I didn't want to stress the hand too much. I got fairings on their way now, so hopefully she will be ready in the next week or two. I'll be holding off on the aggressive riding for a little longer though. Took some corners on Sunday and when I had to dip left all my weight was on the plate in my hand. Didn't hurt too bad, but kept me from really getting into it.
MagicNinja85
Fresh Meat

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby 2Wheeler » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Get healed and let's ride.

2Wheeler
Site Supporter 2011
Site Supporter 2011

Bike:
My real first name:

Postby MagicNinja85 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Fairings came in today, will be putting them on Monday hopefully. All I need now is a headlight and she is ready to go.
MagicNinja85
Fresh Meat

Bike:
My real first name:

Return to Introduction Area