Whats up all? Just joined tonight, after getting a card from one of the people doing the MSF Course on base. Just got my bike today, it is the second one I have owned. Been a few years since i have ridden so it is going to take me a little while to get back in to the groove but I cant wait. Just picked up a '07 ZZR 600, and I have to say, it is definitely not the '01 R-1 I had, but I LOVE THIS BIKE! I should have never started witha 1000 but my parents spoiled me and obviously i no longer have the bike, so I decided to try to go a little smarter this time around. Look forward to getting a chance to ride with you guys.
1. Boxers/Briefs/Thong/Grannies/Commando: Boxer Briefs
2. Years riding: 4 total ( 5 year break up until now)
3. Biggest mistake in life you've ever made: Taking a break from riding
4. Other bikes owned: 2001 R-1
5. Is synthetic oil better than dino oil? Personal Preference
6. When was the last time you lubed your chain? Just got it today
7. 87 or 91 octane? 91
8. Number of crashes? 1 minor laydown, stupid water sprinklers!
9. Prefered riding gear? whatever it takes to feel safe, lost my uncle last year due to not wearing gear
10. Is a cush drive significant to you? no
11. Favorite movie: Lord of War
12. When was the last time you were kicked in the groin? Never, im a nice guy
13. How do you pronounce "Akrapovic"? try hard im sure you can sound it out
14. Age/sex/location: 23/M/J'Ville
15. How often do you ride? Want to ride as much as possible, gotta break it in
16. Why did you really get into motorcycles? Keeping it in the family
Bear with me for a little while until i get back into it, but i can guarantee if anyone needs a riding partner i will make myself available.
I have already taken pics, will post as soon as I can find a site to host them.
Take it easy, and thanks for the board.[/img]
~Time is the Fire in Which We Burn~