Super Noob from Cabot

New to the forum? Don't be shy! Introduce yourself!

Re: Super Noob from Cabot

Postby IGpoobah » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Not just no, but hell no. You will be fortunate if you live to regret it. 750 is no joke. Stay with that small displacement bike for your first. And of course I would also recommend paying cash and not financing as previously mentioned. Bikes are alot more fun when you don't have a payment to make.
IGpoobah
I am the spaminator

Bike: 02 ZX6R
My real first name: Eric

Postby piecrustyumyum » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:52 pm

I have switched back to the Yamaha yzf r3 and am getting a new one from a north little rock dealer sometime next year I will more than likely be paying in full. I'm also probably getting a different exhaust on it as I dread the stock exhaust. It will probably be this one, http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/m4-ex ... st-system/
piecrustyumyum
Fresh Meat

Bike: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
My real first name: Ethan

Postby piecrustyumyum » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:23 am

I never said what I ended up getting yet so I shall do so now. I ended up getting a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE. I Bought it for $2000 with 4000 miles on it. Runs great, I have a few questions about it cause of my level of expertise but other than that it runs great! It has been dropped before on the right side but nothing too major just the sticker is kinda scratched up and the exhaust has a slight dent in the heat shield. I have a list of things I need to get on it.
1.) New sprockets
2.) Replacement OEM right blinker cover
3.) New chain
4.) Tires
5.) New right fairing (Unbelievably expensive)
6.) And a exhaust heat shield (If I am keeping the stock exhaust, I might end up getting a Yoshimura R77 Race Exhaust System)
I am getting my license finally pretty soon so I plan to be out riding hopefully shortly. However I have ridden it and I can say it does great for me right now, really fun and fast but I have to say I will definitely be upgrading to a 600+ after a year or so.

VVVV-These are pictures of it-VVVV
http://imgur.com/a/LIvhB
piecrustyumyum
Fresh Meat

Bike: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
My real first name: Ethan

Previous

Return to Introduction Area